B2B Marketing Manager
We’re looking for a collaborative leader and a multi-disciplinary marketer and brand champion, someone who can translate our growth strategy into a marketing strategy, and who also has experience in leading and executing scaled, full-funnel marketing programs across both digital and traditional channels. You will be comfortable working at a strategic level, engaging in robust conversations then rolling up your sleeves and putting it into action and getting results. You are a blue-ocean thinker always on the hunt for new opportunities and ways to share our brand story and put us front and center in the minds of prospects and our clients. Having a passion for sustainability won’t hurt either!
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Marketing Strategy: Work closely with the CEO, Sales and Product teams to roadmap strategic growth. Create, activate and implement a marketing and communications strategy to present an ever-more compelling and attractive message to our customers. Responsible for developing innovative, strategic marketing initiatives to drive revenue, increase market share, and make the Green Badger brand and software offerings relevant and attractive to customer segments
- Campaign execution: Be ready to execute a marketing and advertising campaigns from start to finish by putting on copywriter, social media marketing, and digital marketing hats. Ability to collaborate with design team to create product graphics, mobile and web screens that help visualize your message. Drive B2B customer acquisition and lead the digital presence (SEO, PPC, Email, etc).
- Manage end to end campaign strategy, development and execution, including campaign optimization, measurement, and ROI. Collaborate with members of the marketing and sales team to bring marketing tactics and create flexible campaigns and assets that will translate across multiple channels and solution offerings
- Persona research: Understand the buyer and the end-user inside out and optimize detailed buyer personas. Be the expert on their wants and needs, how they buy, and their buying criteria. Be the expert on your end-users and how they use your product. Act as ‘the voice of the customer’ across all functions (i.e., product management, sales, marketing).
- Execute and Implement go-to-market plans: Build and execute the product GTM strategy, lead new product releases, set competitive positioning, manage ‘day-to-day’ marketing support, and initiatives for our product working closely with the Product Management teams
- PR Coordination: Oversee media and public relations efforts to include management and optimization of PR agency relationship, development of press releases/bylines and acquisition materials to align marketing calendar across owned and earned channels
- Event Management: Develop and integrate national and regional marketing strategies (events, digital, PR and more) including Greenbuild
- You have 5+ years of prior B2B product marketing experience in the technology/software space (or equivalent skills and knowledge).
- Your background preferably includes marketing of SMB software products, delivered as SaaS.
- You're proficient with Hubspot and Google Solutions (including Analytics and Adwords). Strong preference for those that have achieved one or more Google Certifications (Ads Search, Ads Display, etc.)
- You have experience creating successful product campaigns that feature clear, succinct, and differentiated messaging and storytelling.
- You've done ample research that gives you an uncanny ability to represent the voice of the customer in everything you do.
- You have strong writing, analytical, and presentation skills—so much so that you can take even the most complex processes and technologies and translate them into simple and digestible content (written and verbal).
- Your work ethic, time-management skills, and ability to multitask are things to be admired, and you can juggle multiple projects on an ongoing basis without breaking a sweat or dropping the ball.
- Acquisition and lead generation experience and demonstrated proficiency in PPC, digital advertising, SEO, and email marketing
What we offer:
- Flexible working location, remote work (or come join us in Savannah!)
- 401k with company match
- Flexible vacation policy - minimum 15 days PTO
About Green Badger:
Green Badger provides innovative software solutions to streamline and automate green construction compliance for general contractors, owners, architects and consultants. We’re revolutionizing the green building industry by allowing teams to actually make buildings greener without the cost, headache and hassle of paperwork. We’re located in beautiful downtown Savannah, GA, a historic city with an excellent, affordable quality of life
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Have you executed successful B2B marketing campaigns from start to finish?
- Bachelor's (Required)
- Marketing: 5 years (Required)
Work Location: Remote